Update of espeak-ng-mbrola-generic.conf

From: Didier Spaier
Subject: Update of espeak-ng-mbrola-generic.conf
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 01:02:59 +0200

The attached patch mostly updates the voice list to match the current
handling of the mbrola voices by espeak-ng.

I have checked that all voice are more or less usable installing all the
mbrola voices and updating espeak-ng from git on 06 October 2018 (there
has not been updates about mbrola voices handling since).

"spd-say -o espeak-ng-mbrola-generic -L" lists 69 voices, as expected.

The patch also add comments, including a proposal of a shortened
GenericExecuteSynth command. Its advantage is to be audio output
agnostic, which helps e.g. when using libao as libao.c does not set
PLAY_COMMAND (as it can speak to other audio apps).

I didn't make it the default, though, as this prevents to set the sound
volume from the client. Which is not that useful IMHO, but I can be
wrong.

Best,

Didier