Please who of us know, who have developed Speech-dispatcher generic spee

From: Mgr. Janusz Chmiel
Subject: Please who of us know, who have developed Speech-dispatcher generic speech driver and speech-dispatcher-espeak-eng drivers?
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 13:33:33 +0200

Becauwse I have found out very interesting facts.
Espeak generic driver can work more reliably with various Pulseaudio
configurations, including Android and special Pulseaudio sound servers for
Android.
As A contrast, espeak-eng driver is not so universal. Xserver XSDL
Pulseaudio sound server setup and newest speech-dispatcher produces
trembling voice. It speak, do not crash, but voice is trembling and a little
electric noise is presented.
Sure. When I will use Speech-dispatcher-espeak-ng I Am getting much more
faster responsiveness between key press and Espeak output. As A contrast,
Espeak-generic driver will produce long delay, but voice with no trembling
and without electric noise.

You have recoded Speech-dispatcher source code and You have setup Pulseaudio
buffer to 10 MS. Please tell Me which source code file and line number
contain this setup, co I can experiment with The buffer value to find The
best compromise between Espeak output quality and speech responsiveness?

I have allready prepared The Arch Linux ARM64 BIt edition to compile whole
speech-dispatcher.

I Am very sad, that there is so little people who would like to tune Espeak
and Speech-dispatcher to be usable also in userspace variants of Linux OS,
which run by using Android device.
Todays very light weight BLuetooth external keyboards are able to control
many Linux apps. And there are two main possibility to use The Linux
operating system.
Yes, it is not full Linux OS. But many apps are really working.
And if somebody would have A good will, it would be even possible to prepare
fully automated Android app which would be able to run Arch Linux, Debian
and Ubuntu with Mate or LXDE desktop environments with Ratpoison window
manager.

There is allready prepared Linux app No root debian on Github. It is only
necessary to recode Bash scripts and deeply understand source code.
Even Vlc media player work. And it is QT app. Really, it work and no random
crashes while brosing its GUI.

I think, that it would be A good idea to focus also on such non standard
system configuration.
LXDE do not communicate with system bus so much, so it would be ideal as A
reliable solution which do not produce so many output on terminal.

The main reason of The fact, that there is so llittle developers which would
like to tune Espeak and Speech-dispatcher is The fact, that there is hydden
animosity on Proot and Termux and that many programmers do not like Linux
distros which run only by using strictly userspace environment without
systemd and functioning system bus.

May be, that The situation will change on future. To begin from myself. I
will try to recode Debian no Root to run Debian with Orca and LXDE
preinstalled. I will try to do my best to allow so my goal will come true.