Ivona Voices?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: Ivona Voices?
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 05:38:27 -0700 (PDT)

Good Morning: I notice braille com seems to write or supply Ivona drivers which are referenced from speech-dispatcher. I would really love to find these Ivona voices for Linux for console-and-or graphical, but any inquiree to Ivona gets referred to ReadSpeaker, which makes their own custome voices. So can any1 please inform where or how I can grab these voices for Voxin? Thanks so much in advance
Chime