straw-devel

[Straw-devel] Documentation

From: Michael JasonSmith
Subject: [Straw-devel] Documentation
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:32:52 +1200

Straw is too good not to have documentation, so I am putting my hand up
to at least make a start on the Straw Manual.  I have a rough outline
done, but it needs a lot of work.  When I have it a reasonable state
I'll post it to this list and let you all rip it to shreds :)

I also plan to post a "UI Problem" summary after I have finished my
first draft.  Writing documentation means that I find so many
"bugs"\ldots

--
Michael JasonSmith                                   http://www.ldots.org/