straw-devel

[Straw-devel] Feature request

From: Michael Rensing
Subject: [Straw-devel] Feature request
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:11:17 -0700

Let's hear it for the mailing list!!

I want to put in my $.02 worth for user adjustable column widths. In the
left pane where the feed names, unread/read articles, and little polling
gear shows, I'd like to restrict the feed name column width so that I
can always see the other columns. Same thing for the article window on
the right; I'd like to restrict the length of the Title column so that
the longest title doesn't push the Keep column off of the pane on the
right.

If possible it would be even better if the user could select which
column is displayed.
--
Michael Rensing