straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] Makefile Problems ...

From: Ryan P Skadberg
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] Makefile Problems ...
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:41:15 -0400

If I just type make instead of make all, it just does the Gconf stuff
and stops.

And it SORTA works if you are installing in to /usr, since you do a
$(SYSCONFIG)/etc, if that is /usr and gconf is in straight /etc, it
doesn't work :)

Skadz

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 19:03, Jan Alonzo wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 07:52, Ryan P Skadberg wrote:
> > Always assume I am using latest CVS :)
> >

> :) Currently, the Makefile won't play nicely if you want straw in
> /usr/local but should be fine if you install it in /usr.

> Sorry, but what do you mean? I just ran a diff but it seems ok to me
 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: address@hidden
 The Stigmata Organization                U: http://www.stigmata.org/
  GPG fingerprint = 0B97 F771 E7D2 69B2 FF5C  5693 4E25 7E77 DEF0 CA4B