straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] on removing the subscriptions list from preferences

From: Scott Douglas-Watson
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:05:25 +0000

Juri Pakaste wrote:

Yeah, I know. Besides, the popup isn't accessible by keyboard, is it?
Shift-F10

figured that if we could fit all the stuff in the regular menus too, we
could get rid of the subscriptions tab. Unless it creates too much mess
in the menus?

Doh! I didn't even think of the menus.  Yeah move them.

Cheers,
Scott