straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] No titles appear in certain newsfeed

From: Scott Douglas-Watson
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] No titles appear in certain newsfeed
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:02:41 +0000

Adam Kessel wrote:
No errors in the terminal window when I execute from there. Is that the
only place where one would see errors?

I think you see all errors in the terminal, they're probably also logged to ~/.xsession-errors (or your equivalent). Do you still get the problem if you try subscribe to the feed again?

By the way, did you mean to respond directly me and not to the list?

Doh!

Cheers,
Scott