straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] and a bit more about the representation of categories

From: Ryan P Skadberg
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] and a bit more about the representation of categories in the treeview
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 13:22:50 -0500

I disagree.  What I would really like to see is the second way.  Also, I
would like to be able to click on a category and see all the posts in
that category and be able to mark them as read.  Would make skimming
some feeds which have a lot of dupes (like the 10 different linux feeds
I have) much easier.

Skadz

On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 11:12, Juri Pakaste wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 12:56, Jan Alonzo wrote:
> > On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 20:52, Juri Pakaste wrote:
> > > Should they have a total-unread of all their children associated with
> > > them?
> [...]
> > It doesn't really matter (IMO) how many unread feeds on that category as
> > they are being shown in their respective items anyway.
>
> Yeah, maybe you are right. I suppose it might even be a bit confusing.
 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: address@hidden
 The Stigmata Organization                U: http://www.stigmata.org/
  GPG fingerprint = 0B97 F771 E7D2 69B2 FF5C  5693 4E25 7E77 DEF0 CA4B