straw-devel

[Straw-devel] db changes, date changes, take a backup, look out

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: [Straw-devel] db changes, date changes, take a backup, look out
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:05:54 +0200

patch-39 changes the db format. It replaces mxDateTime objects with
time.struct_times. It works for me, but take a backup before running
this.

Also, please see if the times are displayed correctly. I changed the
time display - it seemed to display times in UTC - and there might be
screw ups in the in the conversion. Please report any problems.

FindDialog should be fixed not to use mxDateTime.

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]