straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] notification area item and stuff

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] notification area item and stuff
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 20:15:55 +0300

On Sun, 2004-05-30 at 17:53 -0500, James 'J.C.' Jones wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 16:13, Olivier Crete wrote:
> > I've got the notification area thingy to work.. its available at in my
> > arch tree athttp://linux.ensimag.fr/~tester/straw-arch-2004/
> > archive name: address@hidden
> > module+revision: straw--mainline--2004--0.24-patch2
>
> Is this in CVS yet? If not, I humbly ask for that to be fixed. :) I
> really want the notification area support!

Nope, not there yet. See the following answer.

> Also... where is CVS for straw? The repository on Nongnu.org seems
> somewhat 6 months old.

The savannah repo is no longer used. Straw CVS is these days on the
Gnome server. However, it's not really quite up to date; you can blame
me for that. We use tla for development (see the Straw home page, the
"contribute" part) and I should be keeping the tla and CVS trees in
sync. However, seems I keep on finding better things to do that figuring
out the right way to do that. I'll try to rectify the situation soon.
--
[ Juri Pakaste | address@hidden | http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]