straw-devel

[Straw-devel] config file

From: Iain McCoy
Subject: [Straw-devel] config file
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 23:51:12 +1000

Hey folks,
A few days ago I lost my ~/.straw/config file, so I had to nuke ~/.straw
and lose my feed list and whatnot. This was somewhat irritating. On irc,
juri suggested that it should save to a different file then move the
file onto the actual config file. This patch should do this; it seems
not to break anything, but I've no idea how to test it more rigorously -
on the other hand, I don't see how it could be dangerous, what with
being relatively trivial and all.

Incidentally, I'm sort-of-planning to try to get an article revision
history thingy working. It'll be interesting to see how I go with that,
I think.
--
Iain McCoy <address@hidden>