straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] item view

From: Lars Lindner
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] item view
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 01:07:59 +0200

Am Mi, den 16.06.2004 schrieb Juri Pakaste um 22:02:
> I tried to modify the item view look a bit; I was trying to get
> something resembling Evolution (1.5): not the grey border, but the way
> the headers look. Bold text field name, justified to right, normal
> weight field value. Same font size as body text. The current head block
> looks way too heavy to me.
>
> I got totally frustrated with gtkhtml2's CSS support and fighting with
> HTML. Anyone want to give it a shot?

Hmmm CSS in GtkHTML2 works pretty well for Liferea :-)

The only trap I found till today is that it does not support all
characters in style definition names and tables take not all style
attributes. What are your problems?

BTW Straw is a interesting aggregator and a good to modeled on.

Keep innovating!

Lars