straw-devel

[Straw-devel] Tray patch

From: Ale
Subject: [Straw-devel] Tray patch
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:44:00 +0200

Hi All,

I've write a patch for straw mainline, that change some action when a user press the icon on the tray icon...
with the patch..

1) tray is always visible, when new news arrives the icon change from the blue one to the red one
2) when you press second mouse button, the main window show or hide
3) when you press first mouse button, do the default action

Let me know if i can post the patch on this ml...

Thank for your great work

Bye Bye Beres