[STUMP] Configuration file ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [STUMP] Configuration file ?
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 00:29:37 +0200

Hi,

I was advocating for stumpwm on a site and I told them how cool is
stumpwm. I even told them I switched to it due to Common Lisp use. I
also explained them I did not like Ion3 due to LUA.

I am asked to show my stumpwm setup file. And here is the question:

do you have a stumpwmrc file lying around that you could share. I do
not (I exlusively play with the REPL) so I can't show anything. I do
not even know what I could put in this setup file.

Regards,

--
Xavier