[STUMP] Re: The mode-line doesn't update properly

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: [STUMP] Re: The mode-line doesn't update properly
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:59:03 -0600

Jay Belanger <address@hidden> writes:
> I've solved the problem locally by adding an update-mode-line command
> to every hook in sight.

maru was nice enough to point out that I only needed to add an
update-mode-line command to *focus-frame-hook*

> Another thing I just noticed is that if I split and then unsplit the
> screen, the mode-line gets covered.

I just noticed that when the screen is split and unsplit, there is
still room left for the mode-line, but it is at the top rather than
the bottom.  If this still happens when I get some free time, I'll
poke around in the source to see why this happens.

Jay