Re: [STUMP] black box on some gl screens

From: Glauber Alex Dias Prado
Subject: Re: [STUMP] black box on some gl screens
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 04:27:53 -0300

address@hidden writes:

> On Sat, Oct 20, 2007, Glauber Alex Dias Prado wrote:
>> Hi this didnt happened with the cvs version of stump, only with the
>> recent one from darcs i get a black rectangle in the middle of my screen
>> with some games, namely, lugaru-demo and tremulous, it changes its sizes
>> if my previous setup before initializing the game was a splitted window,
>> i dont know how i can give better info but am willing to do it if
>> someone tell me how, thanks for everything.
>
> Darcs? Surely you're mistaken.

Surely.

> In any case, this is a known issue and only happens under
> SBCL with threads enabled. SBCL's thread support is
> currently very buggy.  You should recompile SBCL with
> threads disabled, or use clisp instead.

Isnt there a way to fix it as it is known, i shouldnt even be using
threaded sbcl, but why not fix is it something hard ?

The above was only cause of my curiosity i am gonna recompile it, thanks
for the info, i was seeing some people complaining about threaded sbcl
and couldnt understand why, at least i popped on something isnt.

> --
> Oct 20 2007,
> John Moore Liles

Your name is funny if fastly pronounced, someone might have told this to
you.

Peace,

greb.