Re: [STUMP] Stumpwm freezes with xscreensaver

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Stumpwm freezes with xscreensaver
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 16:13:03 -0800

I'm trying to recompile Stumpwm with Clisp, but, unfortunately, I'm
not really familiar with Clisp. First, it refused to load with my
.stumpwmrc, reporting of "unknown character set "ISO-10646-1". When I
removed all font definitions from .stumpwmrc, it loaded up, but the
keyboard didn't work properly. I received messages that keys e, r, l,
z, and some others were not bound.

Please post your rc file if you need further assistance.

-Shawn