Re: [STUMP] stumpwm lost focus

From: Trey Jackson
Subject: Re: [STUMP] stumpwm lost focus
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 09:15:43 -0700

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Shawn Betts <address@hidden> wrote:
What version of stumpwm are you running? stumpwm should stop resizing
before a frame gets to 0 height. Also, afaik you can't resize stumpwm
frames with the mouse.

stumpwm 0.9.2
sbcl-1.0.12
clx 0.7.3
cl-ppcre 1.3.2

hmmmm... i could have sworn i resized the frame with the mouse.  but of course when
trying to reproduce the issue i was unable to resize with the mouse.

Is it possible that stumpwm was no longer running at this point? It
sounds to me like you crashed it with the above steps. I suspect if
stumpwm had been running but was in some way unresponsive, C-t would
have done nothing.

It is possible the WM crashed.  I could then restart it (provided I have a  shell) with 'stumwm&', correct?

thanks for the help,

TJ

--
Trey Jackson