Re: [STUMP] mode-line still shows garbage + fix

From: malnourite
Subject: Re: [STUMP] mode-line still shows garbage + fix
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 21:05:46 -0500

I've looked into it, but haven't come up with much. Clearing
the mode-line before flushing the display results in
inevitable and unacceptable flickering. Could you describe
exactly what kind of garbage you're seeing? I've decided
that the flush is unnecessary on every configuration I can
test, and my current solution is to make it optional so that
the few people for whom it may not work can deal with it
without patching.