[STUMP] consuming 100% cpu post hibernate

From: Brian Edmonds
Subject: [STUMP] consuming 100% cpu post hibernate
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:27:44 -0700

I've started playing with stumpwm, after ratpoison (nice as it is)
became insufficiently customizable for my desires.  I've managed to
almost entirely bend it to my will at this point, except for one show
stopper that I'm not even sure how to start on.  When I hibernate my
laptop (using Ubuntu Gutsy hibernate 1.96~pre-svn.r1125-1) it comes
back with stumpwm consuming 100% CPU.  And gdm consuming another
50-60% (Core 2 Duo machine).  No stump commands work, but the window I
had focused when I hibernated still works fine, and if I kill -9 (a
regular SIGTERM isn't enough) it exits, I can log in again, and
everything is back to normal.

Oh, this is with a current git stumpwm, and both with the stock 1.0.6
sbcl that Gutsy provides, and a 1.0.17 that I just built from source.

Brian.