[STUMP] Stumpwm crashes when clicked on clock in gnome-panel

From: hemant
Subject: [STUMP] Stumpwm crashes when clicked on clock in gnome-panel
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 04:32:36 +0530

Hi,

This is my first post to the list and have recently started using
stumpwm in place of gnome and so far so good.

I am using stumpwm from git and sbcl 1.0.20 binary on Ubuntu 8.04. My
.xinitrc script looks like:

gnome-settings-daemon &
gnome-power-manager &
gnome-panel &
nm-applet &
exec $HOME/stumpwm/bin/stumpwm

1. My problem is clicking on clock in gnome-panel casuses it to
crash.I can paste the full exception if required (I was not able to
capture it, when it crashed last time).
2. Thanks a lot for awesome work. Please keep it up.

own coals.

http://gnufied.org