[STUMP] contrib/mpd.lisp improvements

From: ivy . foster
Subject: [STUMP] contrib/mpd.lisp improvements
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 01:55:17 -0500

Hey all,

I did some work cleaning up the contrib/mpd.lisp module, and have had
no problems so far. The attached patch should speak for itself.

...Oh, and by the way, y'all should be sure to check out the
contrib/productivity.lisp patch I sent in before. It's purty sweet.

--
                If I Ever Become An Evil Villainess...
72. If all the heroes are standing together around a strange device