[STUMP] Me again. This time, it's contrib/amixer.lisp

From: ivy . foster
Subject: [STUMP] Me again. This time, it's contrib/amixer.lisp
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:06:55 -0500

This patch fixes a couple of fringe cases in contrib/amixer.lisp caused by using
awk instead of sed. Sorry I didn't catch it sooner.

(And yes, this is the only patch you're going to be seeing from me on this for
now.)

--
                If I Ever Become An Evil Villainess...
28. My pet monster will be kept in a secure cage from which it cannot