[STUMP] mpd.lisp: one more thing

From: Ivy Foster
Subject: [STUMP] mpd.lisp: one more thing
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 21:13:38 -0600

The mpd fixes that just got merged--when I was working on 'em I did it
incrementally. Aaaaanyway...when I sent in the unified patch, turns out I missed
the last change I made, creating variables for fill-keymap to use.

...Boy is my face red.

This patch should, ah, fix it.

--
                      If I Am Ever A Heroine...
52. I will wear different outfits from day to day, so that the Evil