[STUMP] Highlight numbers in mode-line

From: Fabrice Niessen
Subject: [STUMP] Highlight numbers in mode-line
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:47:33 +0100

Hello,

If I put "[^B%n^b]" in the mode-line format definition, the name
of the current group will be highlighted, which makes it
standing out.

Is there a way to highlight, in the same manner, the number in
front of the windows that are displayed when putting "%W" in the
mode-line format?

My goal would be to be able to make all the numbers very
readable, so that:

    o   we can quickly read which number we have to type for
        switching to that application, and

    o   we have a clear separation between all the looong app
        titles.

With which variable can we play to do so?

Many thanks for your help,
  Fabrice

address@hidden
Pre-sales, Network and Software Engineer
M i s s i o n   C r i t i c a l   I T
Phone ... +32 2-757.10.15
Fax ..... +32 2-759.27.60