[STUMP] stumpwm group scrolling

From: Joel Fernandes
Subject: [STUMP] stumpwm group scrolling
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 20:00:09 +0530

I've written a group scroller for the mode-line, simply scroll to switch groups:

;; Modeline Group Scrolling - make sure *screen-mode-line-format* has a "%g"
(setf stumpwm:*mode-line-click-hook*
      (list (lambda (&rest args)
              (cond ((eq (second args) 5)
                     (run-commands "gnext"))
                    ((eq (second args) 4)
                     (run-commands "gprev"))))))

I'd be nice able to switch groups by clicking directly though (like in Awesome)

Joel