[STUMP] Some patches to remove implementation-dependent code

From: Vladimir Sedach
Subject: [STUMP] Some patches to remove implementation-dependent code
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 23:31:57 -0400

I took a look at the stumpwm source code, and found some
implementation dependencies I thought didn't really belong there (in
particular with regards to CLISP). I also really dislike the
workarounds file - that crap just tends to pile up. Once a fix has
been made upstream it doesn't make sense to keep supporting old
versions.

Let me know what you guys think of these.

Vladimir