[STUMP] completing read for interactive specs?

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: [STUMP] completing read for interactive specs?
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:35:48 +0800

I'm into day four or five of using stumpwm and am loving
it---particularly pleased with the mpd contrib plugin! I'm just curious:
we've got completing read, and also an interactive form for defcommand:
how hard would it be to allow defcommand to provide arguments
(specifically a collection) to the interactive spec, and then use
completing-read within the macro? It seems like custom commands would be
quite a bit more useful if user input could be completed with TAB...

Just a thought!

Thanks for the great software,

Eric