[STUMP] run-or-raise title matching

From: J. David Smith
Subject: [STUMP] run-or-raise title matching
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 15:16:40 -0400

Hi,

I was hacking around on my .stumpwmrc and stumbled upon something interesting: the :title matching does substring-level matching. For example, from my config:

(defcommand urxvtc () ()
    (run-or-raise "urxvtc" '(:title "urxvt")))
(defcommand emacs () ()
    (run-or-raise "urxvtc -e urxvt-new-emacs" '(:title "urxvt-new-emacs)))

bound to `s-w c' and `s-w e', respectively. When I launch emacs first with `s-w e`, `s-w c` switches to it. However, when I launch urxvt first with `s-w c`, I can then launch emacs and switch between them with the binding for urxvt.

I have no reason to believe that this is unintended behavior (such substring matching is a nice feature in almost every use case).

My question is this: is there a built-in way to override this behavior?

 -- J. David Smith

P.S. I've got my rc working beautifully, I ask this out of curiosity.