Re: [STUMP] dbus examples?

From: Evan
Subject: Re: [STUMP] dbus examples?
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 13:15:23 -0600

Yeah, the version of the DBUS library that's in quicklisp is Death's
version, but the one that I use, as well as lucashpandolfo (I think) is
lucashpandolfo's fork of the project. It adds some features that I can't
remember the specifics of, but just classified as required to make the
library actually work as expected.

Anyways, if you clone (or unzip, etc) the repo into the local-projects
directory of your quicklisp directory, quicklisp will load that instead
of Death's. Same deal with the upower library.

-E