[STUMP] Making StumpWM more modular

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: [STUMP] Making StumpWM more modular
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 10:36:21 -0400

Hi All,

There's been some discussion on the issue tracker about repackaging some
of the code in stumpwm to be more modular.  Some pieces are useful to
other projects in the CL ecosystem, and others have a semantic
difference from the rest of the core of stumpwm.

In my short time as package maintainer, I've always appreciated the
input from the community, so if you have strong opinions please give
them here.

You can catch up on some details of the discussion here:
https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm/pull/146
https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm/pull/125

Cheers,

    Dave