Re: [STUMP] bubble-window.lisp

From: Stefan Reichör
Subject: Re: [STUMP] bubble-window.lisp
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 15:38:52 +0100

Hi David,

thanks for your response.

Did you try my code?
Just eval the file, do some window changes and then hit F9 or Shift-F9.
Then you will see, that the "next" and "prev" messages will dissapear
very fast. When I don't use the focus-all call the message stays.

What I am looking for is the "some other event" that refreshes the screen.
The focus-all function seems to show the correct window. I call the
message function after the focus-all call. It is in fact the last call I
do in my command.
So, after issuing my command the message is cleared. And I have no idea
what causes this - and how to prevent it...

Stefan.