Re: [STUMP] stumpwm and gnome-panel on Ubuntu 14.10

From: Mikael Jansson
Subject: Re: [STUMP] stumpwm and gnome-panel on Ubuntu 14.10
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 14:23:42 +0200

There's a way to run older GNOME that includes gnome-panel. I can't
remember what it's called. I'm on 14.04 and this is my
gnome-stumpwm.session:

/usr/share/gnome-session/sessions/gnome-stumpwm.session:
[GNOME Session]
Name=GNOME StumpWM
#RequiredComponents=gnome-panel;gnome-settings-daemon;
#RequiredComponents=gnome-panel;gnome-settings-daemon;stumpwm;notify-osd;
#RequiredComponents=gnome-panel;gnome-settings-daemon;stumpwm;notification-daemon;
#RequiredProviders=windowmanager;
#RequiredProviders=windowmanager;
#DefaultProvider-windowmanager=stumpwm
#DefaultProvider-notifications=notify-osd
RequiredComponents=gnome-panel;unity-settings-daemon;stumpwm;nautilus-classic;gnome-flashback-services;
DesktopName=GNOME

-- Micke