Re: [STUMP] 'Virtual screens' or vertical tiling of groups?

From: yggdrasil
Subject: Re: [STUMP] 'Virtual screens' or vertical tiling of groups?
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 23:05:04 +0100

Hi David,

Thanks for feedback and pointers to the code, however I would not
expect to be able to code it as my lisp skills are abysmal. I suppose
it's more realistic as a feature request for the stumpwm rewrite you
mention (i was unaware of this, but then again have not been keeping
up-to-date with the list lately).

/Johnny