[STUMP] Move cursor by character

From: Dany Haddad
Subject: [STUMP] Move cursor by character
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 20:01:39 -0800

Hi! I started using StumpWM recently and am really enjoying it. I've
written some tools for myself (and opened a PR to contrib with one of
them) to feel at home in the environment. One thing I am still lacking
is the ability to navigate text with M-f and M-b and M-d M-DEL (similar
to the behavior in emacs and at a bash terminal prompt). Any idea where
to start on implementing this?

Thank you! And thanks for StumpWM!

dmh43