Re: [STUMP] Stumpwm as a GNU project

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Stumpwm as a GNU project
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 21:42:25 -0500

GNU has a very strict copyleft policy (every contributor must sign their
copyright to the FSF) that I personally disagree with. I'm happy to keep the
code as it is now but I wouldn't make it a GNU project for this reason. I defer
to Shawn Betts though. If he wants to go through the paperwork then I will do
my best to support the change.

    David