[STUMP] Crash:StumpWM on Ubuntu Trusty

From: raman
Subject: [STUMP] Crash:StumpWM on Ubuntu Trusty
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 12:39:24 -0700

 I just rebuilt against address@hidden and still reproduce a reliable
        crash -- this crash started happening about mid-February

 Basically Stumpwm crashes if I do something like this:  [12:18]

 (setq *message-hook* (list #'(lambda nil (echo "foo"))))

 I reduced the crash to the above minimal example: in my  actual use
        case, I used to have a function on that hook that spoke the message to
        .  [12:19]

 incidentally, the same configuration is working fine on my desktop
        running Trusty  -- but a 3.x kernel

 Looks like the above crashes all of X  [12:20]

 fatal error encountered in SBCL pid 2614(tid 140737353893696):  [12:21]

 %PRIMITIVE HALT called; the party is over.

 Error opening /dev/tty: No such device or address

 (obno-popup-notifier:2534): Gdk-WARNING **: obno-popup-notifier: Fatal
        IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server :0.

 xterm: fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) or
        KillClient on X server ":0"

 g_dbus_connection_real_closed: Remote peer vanished with error:
        Underlying GIOStream returned 0 bytes on an async read
        (g-io-error-quark, 0). Exiting.

 12:20:44 raman-glaptop2 ~ $

 stumpwm version from stumpish: >
 1.0.0-88-g7d63123 Compiled On Sun Apr
        02 2017 10:53:41  [12:23]

 is there somewhere I should email the above?  [12:31]
<alezost>
 Raman: you can report at
          <https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm/issues/new>
  [12:33]

 HMM, if that requires  use of a JS-powered browser, it's going to be
        painful. Can I email in an issue?  [12:34]