summer-of-code

Summer of Code mentor summit

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Summer of Code mentor summit
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 16:40:34 -0500

Each year after the summer of code, Google holds a "summit" for the
mentors.  Since we got our evaluations in on time (thanks everyone :),
two mentors or org administrators can go.  Micah has already
volunteered/requested to be one of them, and since he is both, he is in :).

If anyone else wants to go, let me know.  If more than one other person
wants to go we will discuss or draw lots or something.

Google reimburses for flight costs, and I think covers the hotel costs
as well, though I'm not sure.  Here is the initial post about it this year:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-mentors-list/browse_thread/thread/a818e1de05e3ad8d?hl=en

Karl