summer-of-code

Re: Call for Ideas - GNU in Google Summer of Code 2011

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: Call for Ideas - GNU in Google Summer of Code 2011
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 12:36:08 -0300

On 11 March 2011 20:24, Karl Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
>    Huh -- Karl can you help?  Organization application deadline is *TODAY*.
>
> So it's probably too late.  But FWIW, I checked in screenshots of how I
> filled in the application into soc-projects www ... the apply*png files.
> I guess that didn't happen last year but I doubt Micah and Paolo
> submitted anything very different.
>
> (It was very annoying to me that Google doesn't email back the
> application as text or save it as text.)

I'm keeping the form text (+organization and ideas) in the wiki. We
should always do this in the future. It was hard to find information
about GNU/GSoC in past years.

BTW, is there a general purpose GNU wiki or should we stick with Libreplanet?

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva

http://polignu.org
http://garoa.net.br