summer-of-code

GSoC 2012

From: Atul jangra
Subject: GSoC 2012
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 12:57:26 +0530

Hey Developers,
I am an undergraduate student from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi , India. I wanted to apply for GSoC under GNU.
I am a real fan of a package of GNU: Octave. I have gone through the GSoC's Idea page of GNU octave , and found Octave GUI Idea really interesting .
I did some work on it , submitted couple of patches and interacted very well with the community. I just wanted to know if GNU will host any kind of such Idea.
Waiting for a favorable reply

--
Atul jangra
Computer Science and Engineering