summer-of-code

[IMPORTANT] slots assigned

From: Giuseppe Scrivano
Subject: [IMPORTANT] slots assigned
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 10:30:26 +0200

Hi everyone,

We got 18 slots from Google.

It is less than we expected so not everyone is going to be satisfied by
the split below.

We have time until next week (deadline April 20, 2016 at 20:59 CEST)
to assign mentors to each project, but to give us time to review things,
please do this as soon as possible.  Please directly notify me off-list
when you have assigned the mentors so I can check that in the web
interface (I have not found a way in the new interface to look up this
information without going through all the proposals).

For each proposal, please be sure there is only one mentor assigned to
it and that each project has total proposals with a mentor == Assigned
slots.

I have assigned these slots based on the number of mentors available for
each project, but if you feel like giving away any slot to another
project, please do it.

Name: Hurd
Assigned: 2

Name: clisp