summer-of-code

Need some guidance

From: NImit Bhardwaj
Subject: Need some guidance
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 14:57:31 +0530

I need some guidance, I am a second year student and I know C, C++, Assembly of 8085 and 8086(done in the cource), Python and some graphics programming, I want to know how do I contribute to the GNU, so that I could be selected next year, plz tell me which projects will be good, I am regular user of open source, I am using linux for 1.5 years and know how to operate on it, I just need some guidance so that I can contribute for open source and can get selected in GSOC

Thank you