summer-of-code

[gnu-soc] We'd like to support you

From: Dan Fries
Subject: [gnu-soc] We'd like to support you
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 15:59:34 +0800

Hi Summer,

Thanks for taking the time to read this email. 🙂

I'm emailing today to see if it would be possible to support Free Software Foundation via a donation, and be listed as one of the Sponsors.

We're big supporters of what you've built at Free Software Foundation and also sponsors of the EFF.

We hope the funds are not used for personal gain but rather for maintenance of your resource.

We can make donations in USD or preferably bitcoin.

Let me know what the next steps are.

Thank you!