summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] [VERY URGENT] GNU ideas for GSOC 2020

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] [VERY URGENT] GNU ideas for GSOC 2020
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 10:01:05 +0100

Hi,

thank you for organizing again!

"""
GNUnet is an alternative network stack for building secure, decentralized and
privacy-preserving distributed applications. Our goal is to replace the old
insecure Internet protocol stack. Starting from an application for secure
publication of files, it has grown to include all kinds of basic protocol
components and applications towards the creation of a GNU internet.

GNUnet maintains a list of ideas here: https://gnunet.org/en/gsoc.html

"""

Best
Martin