summer-of-code

[gnu-soc] Proposal for Guix, GSoC'23

From: Vijaya Anand
Subject: [gnu-soc] Proposal for Guix, GSoC'23
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 05:42:46 +0530

Hi everyone

I am Vijaya Anand, an undergraduate sophomore studying Mathematics at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India. I am interested in the topics of distributed systems and cryptography and have been self-reading on these topics a lot recently. I wanted to participate in GSoC this summer and while browsing some interesting organizations, I came across Guix, and the project 'Decentralized Substitute Distribution' sparked my interest a lot.
I have submitted the GSoC proposal for this project and would love to hear the community's reviews or queries on the same. I would love to hear your opinions and work on altering my proposal accordingly.

Thank you
Vijaya Anand