swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] soc status

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] soc status
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:41:53 +1000

On 14/07/2008, at 12:49 AM, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:
All, I've submitted the midterm reports for the SoC. Both have code in hand and I think we have good traction moving forward. Bill, if you have any time now to advise on Ruby, that would be great. Right now Haruka is focusing on the server side controller of Swarm via Swarm XML-RPC. If so, we could also just communicate via the SoC page as we did initially. Pavel just did another big SVN commit, and I'm a bit behind the curve on that and need to catch up!

I am happy to help.

I can't seem to access the SoC page anymore. I think I need to be added as a mentor for Haruka to get access.

Could someone fix this?

Cheers
Bill