swarm-support

[Swarm-Support] Help: batch model of Jheatbug3.0

From: Tieju Ma
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Help: batch model of Jheatbug3.0
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 14:48:56 +0200

Hi, All:

I have problem when running Heatbugs 3.0 batch model.

When I run it from prompt command: java StartHeatBugs -b; I got the following Exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at StartHeatbugs.main (StartHeatbugs.java 183)

Did anybody experience the same problem. I have no problem when running the batch model of JHeatbug-2001-3-28.

I am studying how to do some multiple runs for statics analysis. It seems Heatbugs3.0 gives good solution, that's why I am trying to run its batch model.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Tieju MA (Dr.)
Research Scholar
TNT (Transition to New Technology) Group
International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)
A-2361 Laxenburg, Austria
E-Mail: address@hidden
Phone : +43 2236 807-288
Fax   : +43 2236 807-488