swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] Keynote speaker(s) for SwarmFest 2006

From: Greg Madey
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] Keynote speaker(s) for SwarmFest 2006
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:21:44 -0500

All,

I think Leigh will be in Italy around the same time for a workshop. I talked to her about Swarm 2006 about a month ago. But we can check to be sure.

Greg

On Mar 30, 2006, at 12:47 AM, Pietro Terna wrote:

        Dear Greg and all,

a suggestion: Leigh Tesfatsion, http://www.econ.iastate.edu/ tesfatsi/

        Pietro

ps I'm afraid, but it's pratically impossible for me to join the SF this year