swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] (no subject)

From: gmadey
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 12:17:08 -0400

In 2003 we had authors sent to the SwarmFest2003 list and then they were reviewed and discussed by the entire program committee as they came in.

That left the list open to spamming but it was used for such submissions for only a month or two. I think Jim Anderson was hosting the list and Alex was doing the administration then.

I can create a special submission list if needed.

Greg

Steve Railsback wrote:
Pietro Terna wrote:
        A good proposal, in my opinion,